Skip to main content

Anti-imperial Block of Nations

30-year-old citizen of Tajikistan Dalerjon (he asked not to give his last name) was detained near St. Petersburg for illegal stay in Russia. The court ruled to deport him from the country, but he was taken from the temporary detention center for foreigners to a military unit, having previously been forced to sign a certain document. He told Kholod about this.

According to Dalerdzhon, on May 4, traffic police officers stopped his car near Kingisepp in the Leningrad Region. After checking the documents, it turned out that Dalerjon did not have permission to stay in Russia. He was taken to the police station, and the next day, May 5, the Kingisepp City Court of the Leningrad Region found him guilty of evading an independent exit from Russia (Part 3 of Article 20.25 of the Code of Administrative Offenses).

Dalerjon was fined 3,000 rubles and ordered to be deported from the country (Kholod has a copy of the order). A citizen of Tajikistan was placed in a temporary detention center for foreigners in St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region, where he spent 25 days. Then he was forced to sign a certain document: “They didn’t explain anything, they gave me a paper and told me to sign. I didn’t understand what was there. After that [the center for temporary detention of foreigners] came to the military registration and enlistment office. I told them every day that I would not go to the war, but they sent me there anyway.” On May 30, Dalerdzhon and several other foreigners were brought to a military unit in the Leningrad Region (“Kholod” knows her number, but Dalerdzhon asked not to be identified).

He insists that he did not sign a contract for military service, but suggests that this could have been done for him: “In the military unit, we were told that everything had already been signed for us. I don’t want to go to war, told them that I would go home. They said that [I could get home] only through the prison.” Who was the person who said this, Dalerjon does not know. He said he was in military uniform. According to Dalerjon, his passport was taken from him.

He told Kholod that a citizen of Uzbekistan was with him in the military unit, who also did not want to go to the front. Other people in this unit are volunteers, they are trained and go to the shooting ranges. Dalerjon does not participate in the exercises. On Saturday, he was unable to contact the consulate and embassy of Tajikistan. Kholod sent inquiries there, but received no response at the time of publication.

Холод

More from the category

In Russian-occupied Bashkortostan, an oil refinery caught fire after a UAV attack August 19, 2026 News In Ufa, a plant at one of the oil refineries caught fire after a drone…
1,300 km from the border: The General Staff confirmed a strike on a refinery in Bashkortostan temporarily occupied by Russia August 13, 2026 News On the night of 13 August, the Defenсe Forces struck the Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat oil…
Statement from the Tatarstan Independence Committee regarding the drone attack on Nizhnekamsk August 10, 2026 News Today, Nizhnekamsk was attacked by a UAV. We want to tell the residents of Tatarstan…
, The Czech Senate raises historic Belarusian flag on the anniversary of suppressed protests August 10, 2026 News On Sunday, 9 August, the Czech Senate raised the white-red-white historical Belarusian flag to commemorate…
The leader of the Free Udmurtia movement, Nikolai Suvorov, has submitted documents to participate in the elections July 31, 2026 News Today, 25 July, Nikolai Suvorov, co-chairman of the Liberation Movement "Free Udmurtia," submitted his nomination…
Russian citizens must be held accountable for all crimes committed against Ukrainian civilians and military personnel – for every destroyed home, every broken life, and every life taken July 24, 2026 News About five days ago, supporters of the government of independent Tatarstan in exile—operating underground against…