Skip to main content

Anti-imperial Block of Nations

The head of the Chechen “United Force” movement, Dzhambulat Suleymanov, said that the Kremlin is not yet ready for the sudden death of the head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov. During a broadcast on Radio NV, he explained that the latter could still have been poisoned , but it should not be ruled out that Kadyrov, who had been ill for a long time, could actually have worsened.

“But it’s possible that now is not the time to eliminate him. I now have a double impression of what is happening. I said that he would be next according to the scheme that the Russian authorities are building. But is it beneficial for them to eliminate him right now? – Suleymanov comments on the situation “I’m not sure about this. It’s possible that the time has not yet come to eliminate it, to disrupt the established scheme.”

They are trying to keep the ailing Kadyrov in power for a long time due to the fact that Moscow is not ready for a change of head in Chechnya. After all, it takes some time to build another government there.

“I am more inclined to believe that today they are not ready to immediately replace Kadyrov. Therefore there are no comments from Putin’s entourage about his health. It seems to me that, after all, right today and now they were not ready to replace him,” summed up Suleymanov.

Let us recall that a few days ago information appeared that the condition of the long-ill leader of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, had deteriorated significantly. He allegedly underwent a kidney transplant, but the organ did not take root. After this, there were rumours that he fell into a coma and died. There are no official comments. Even the Kremlin refused to comment on Kadyrov’s condition.

ZN.ua

More from the category

In Russian-occupied Bashkortostan, an oil refinery caught fire after a UAV attack August 19, 2026 News In Ufa, a plant at one of the oil refineries caught fire after a drone…
1,300 km from the border: The General Staff confirmed a strike on a refinery in Bashkortostan temporarily occupied by Russia August 13, 2026 News On the night of 13 August, the Defenсe Forces struck the Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat oil…
Statement from the Tatarstan Independence Committee regarding the drone attack on Nizhnekamsk August 10, 2026 News Today, Nizhnekamsk was attacked by a UAV. We want to tell the residents of Tatarstan…
, The Czech Senate raises historic Belarusian flag on the anniversary of suppressed protests August 10, 2026 News On Sunday, 9 August, the Czech Senate raised the white-red-white historical Belarusian flag to commemorate…
The leader of the Free Udmurtia movement, Nikolai Suvorov, has submitted documents to participate in the elections July 31, 2026 News Today, 25 July, Nikolai Suvorov, co-chairman of the Liberation Movement "Free Udmurtia," submitted his nomination…
Russian citizens must be held accountable for all crimes committed against Ukrainian civilians and military personnel – for every destroyed home, every broken life, and every life taken July 24, 2026 News About five days ago, supporters of the government of independent Tatarstan in exile—operating underground against…